- Estimated nine months earnings is N3.19 while the yield on the current market price of Zenith Bank is 21.25%
- Retained earnings remained positive (N224.99 Billion)
- Total debt to equity is currently estimated at 72.81%; this is above the industry’s average of 48.46%.
- 84% of the Total Assets is in form of Loan and Advances
- 09% of the total deposits is out as Loan
- The bank financial leverage is fair at 6.69x
- Profit Margin is good at 26.31% slightly above the 24.67% margin recorded in the comparable quarter of 2015
- See Pdf Doc for details