- Foreign Exchange Revaluation gain for the period stands at N61.25 billion against N6.55 billion reported in similar quarter of 2015
- Earnings yield over current market price is estimated at 10.55%
- Book value per share is estimated at N15.39, higher than the N13.08 estimated last year.
- Return on Average Equity is 17.11% while Return on Average Assets is 2.64%
- 25k Interim Dividend is reported for the period
- Interim dividend payout ratio is 9.5% while sustainable growth rate is 15.48%.
- See below for details